Download Aadhar Card: You very well know that every Indian citizen have unique number and card from government. And in Nowadays all countries in the world follow this system for introduce aadhar card.
Step of Download aadhar card without mobile number
- First of Go to Aadhar Card Download of UIDAI Official site.
- Then Select the aadhar number available on top of windows
- Now enter Enrolment id in the first Space
- Enter Full Name
- Enter PIN Code
- Enter Captcha code
- After Enter all details and Click on one time password
- In Few Second, you will Receive Otp and Enter it
- If you can’t get otp then click on resend OTP (One Time Password)
- After verification process click on validate and download option
- Then automatically your aadhar card will download in PDF Format.
Download Aadhar Card without Enrolment Number
- Download This Aadhar card App from Link below
- After, Select Aadhar card download
- Enter your Aadhar number
- Enter Full name same as on aadhar card
- Enter Pin Code same as in aadhar card
- Enter Captcha code for security purpose
- Enter Mobile number (Linked with aadhar card same as )
- And enter one time password you get via message
- if you can’t receive one time password ( OTP ) so click on resend otp. You get within few second.
Now Automatically Download will start in few second in PDF File
Download Aadhar Card without Mobile Number
In case You cannot linked your mobile number in aadhar card or Linked with wrong mobile number so you Don’t worry Follow this steps and download your aadhar card. Now download aadhar card without mobile number in pdf format on iPhone or android devices need stable internet connection.
Now, we are giving two ways to download aadhar card without mobile number and one time password. You need only enrolment number and same name as on aadhar card. Follow steps of given bellow.
Read Over New ArticelHow to delete phone pe transaction history
Find aadhar number without mobile number
- First download bellow app of aadhar card downloader
- Here one option of UID/EID & click this option
- Now enter aadhar number
- Enter Full name same as on aadhar card
- Now enter captcha code
- Downloading one pdf file automatically
- It’s password secure file
- Then after few minutes, Open make sure it’s downloaded
Aadhar card download with date of birth and name
In that case you lost your aadhar number enrolment number and also lost mobile number or not linked mobile number so can you download your aadhar card? Yes, You can download your aadhar card with birthdate and your name
Steps of download aadhar card via date of birthdate and name:
- Go to UIDAI Website Click Here
- Click on “Retrieve lost UID/EID”.
- So, here enter your personal details like your register mobile number and email id.
- Enter captcha code and click on send OTP button.
- Now, you get one OTP (one-time password ) in your message box
- Then enter this one-time password below and submit.
- Now automatically download will start in one pdf file. this file is your aadhar card.
- Enter password and Enjoy.
How to download aadhar card with Virtual Id
How I can download aadhar card via 16 digit virtual id? So, answer is here. Yes, you can download it. Follow this steps of download aadhar card with virtual id.
- Go on aadhar card official website.
- Go to “Virtual Id (VID) Generator”.
- Now, enter your aadhar card number.
- Enter captcha code for security purpose.
- Send otp and enter otp.
- You will receive the vid on your registered mobile number check your messages.
- When id generated process will finish after go to again official site.
- Select “Virtual id” option.
- Enter details of 16 digit virtual id.
- Enter captcha code and click on confirm button.
- Again you will receive one time password. Then enter password in site.
- After click on submit button and download.
- Your aadharcard will automatically download in pdf format.
- Enter password and open and check it.
How to change mobile number in aadhar card online?
There is one and only process to change mobile number in aadhar card. Need one id proof and need address proof in used for aadhar card. Collect this document and go to nearest aadhar centre say to their agent to change mobile number. This document is necessary to change mobile number & give him/her your new mobile number and wait for 10-15 days.
You can check also online that it is updated or not. You can check it on government aadharcard official site.
About Aadhar card and benefit of aadhar card
Also Over article about snapchatHow to change username on snapchat
What is aadhar card?
Aadhar card is an unique identity card of Indian citizen this is issued by government with unique number. This project started in 2009 under the ministry of election and information technology.
Aadhar card gives 12 digits unique code number issued for all Indian citizen. And also this number links with that person fingerprint, full address, their photos and their all basic necessary information. Also, this aadhar is very important thing in all government work and open bank account and many more.
If any person have aadhar card so they don’t have to apply for second time because nowadays your fingerprint are same so you can’t apply second time but you can get again your lost aadhar card.
Get any problem with aadhar card so you can also contact of aadhar official site. they help you to solve any problem with aadhar card like missed used of your aadhar card and many more.
List of Details in aadhar card:
- Full name
- Passport size live photo
- Date of birth
- Full address
- Finger print
- Mobile number
Where and at which place you can use your aadhar card
When you apply for new sim card or Phone connection so you need aadharcard for kyc and to identify yourself. At that time you need aadhar card
You can apply new gas connection so you need aadhar card to link this connection and identity proof.
In this times, all document are linked with aadhar card otherwise those are not valid document. This official rule of Indian government so you need aadhar card.
And aadhar card requires now in all government works and to identify yourself as Indian citizen.
Final Words: I hope you helped this article if any query and any question so fell free and comment down. We will help you and make sure this article helped you.