PhonePe Account Permanently delete:
PhonePe is the Indian based payment application which is owned by the giant e-commerce company named Flipkart whose headquarter is located in Bangalore, India.
This payment based application was founded on December in the year of 2015 by the Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer who is now CEO, CTO and CRO of the company respectively.
Basically it is the payment based company as I already have mentioned above through this application you can directly send or receive money from your bank account.
Because of PhonePe is based on UPI (Unified payment interface) therefore it only work with those banks which supports UPI and if your bank supports UPI system then you have to create an UPI id.
PhonePe automatically fetch your bank details by entering your registered mobile number, this process done under very secure network so you don’t have to worry about them.
In current year means in 2020 there are 40+ Indian banks which supports UPI and here is examples of such banks HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, and so many others.
Except these some 40+ banks if you have other bank account then you will not being able to use or add your bank account on PhonePe payment application.
There is many features are available on PhonePe and the main and best feature which makes PhonePe different from others is that, you don’t have to add money in your wallets to make payments in different-different places because it does not support or they doesn’t have any wallet feature.
The transactions are done directly from your bank accounts and if you are paying for any commodity or services through PhonePe then it will be directly debited from you bank account which you have linked with that application. And all of these transactions and process are done under high security.
in this huge world where billions of peoples live and every person has their own choice. Means as PhonePe offers you many features, many of you like it and many of doesn’t like this.
So, for those who doesn’t like their features or service provided by them so they can delete or deactivate their PhonePe account by being upset from their service.
for the users there is lot’s of reasons to delete or deactivate their phonepe account and those reasons will be, they are not happy with the service of PhonePe or they are creating another PhonePe account.
Basically PhonePe are runs on some of software and Android and ios are the most common software. So, in these software based phones there is no option to delete PhonePe account or to deactivate.
The only thing is that you have to contact the customer care support team of PhonePe to delete or deactivate the PhonePe account.
Here am gonna share some of ways to delete or deactivate your phonepe account permanently.
How to delete PhonePe account permanently
Below am gonna share you two methods of deactivating or deleting the PhonePe account permanently and the first method is:
Deleting PhonePe account using Mobile Application
- Very first you have to log in to your PhonePe account in you respective device.
- Then after opening the application you will find the Question Icon which is located in the top left corner of your phone screen.
- After pressing on question icon button you will redirected to the new screen which is help screen then in this you have to tap on My Account, KYC & App Issues.
- Then after pressing that the new page will comes on and in this you have to click on Account related issues then after you have to choose Delete my account and after that you can choose Not happy with the service.
- By clicking on not happy with the service, the Contact Us button will appear and on that you just have to simply tap.
- After clicking on contact us button you have to type a message that why you want to delete your PhonePe account then in this you just have to give some reasons and then you have to send it. The customer care support team will message or contact you in 48-72 hours to conform your request.
- And by doing such following steps you will be able to delete or deactivate your PhonePe account permanently.
This is all the steps of deleting or deactivating the PhonePe account through the mobile application now am gonna share you another method of deleting the PhonePe account.
By official website of India’s Payment App
- Very first you have to open the official website of PhonePe and then you have to log on to official website of PhonePe India’s Payment App.
- Then after that you have to scroll down and at the end of the page you will find the Contact Us button and on that you just have to simply tap.
- Here you will get two ways to contact them first is to call them and raise for support or other is email through you can raise support.
- Select any one of them and contact them or mail them a message which I have discussed on 1st method.
- Then customer care support team will contact you in next 1 to 2 working days with the message of deleting or deactivating your PhonePe account.
This is all the two methods of deleting your PhonePe account it your choice which method is easy for you. For now lets have a look in Conclusion.
So, as above I have mentioned two of the methods about how to delete or deactivate your PhonePe account for permanent. As you can see above that there is not any option of deleting or deactivating your account directly by just on some clicks.
You have to contact the customer care support team in both of the method to complete your process and you also have to wait for their response relates to your account.
This is all about conclusion, steps and methods now lets have a look on some of questions which were asked.
Frequently asked questions
How can I cancel or delete pending PhonePe transactions?
There is no way to delete or cancel any pending transaction until it is complete or cancel automatically.
How can I delete or deactivate my PhonePe account for Permanent?
If you have any trouble or any problem with PhonePe then you can delete or deactivate your PhonePe account by contacting the customer care support team as I mentioned above.
How can I delete PhonePe transaction history?
There is no possible ways to delete your transaction history one the transaction is done or failed this will must show on history page of transaction even the owner means you can also not being able to delete that.
How can I reactivate my PhonePe account?
Once the PhonePe account was deleted then there is not other possible way to get this back you can just contact the customer care and raise help about your problem.
How to delete bank account from PhonePe?
First you have to open your application on your device then next you have to go on My Account section then after that you have to click on Bank Account after clicking on bank account you will see all of the linked bank accounts.
Then you have to chick on that bank account which you want to delete then by clicking on then a box will appear and on that you just simply have to click Unlick.
Can I use PhonePe without having any bank account?
No you can not being able to use PhonePe account without any bank account. It is compulsory to have a bank account to use the PhonePe service.
Is PhonePe application is safe?
Yes phonepe is 100% safe application for your every transactions this application is powered by Yes Bank and along with this they also can’t store your any type of date such as records of any transactions or passwords which is only visible to the main operator.
Is phonepe approved by RBI?
Yes PhonePe is approved by RBI basically it is the private limited e-commerce based company whose headquarter is located in Bangalore.
Is KYC is compulsory for PhonePe?
No, for now KYC (Know your customer) is not compulsory for the PhonePe.
What is the transfer limit for PhonePe?
If you are doing transactions by using wallets then the maximum amount is 10,000 per month but if you are doing transactions by using the bank account then the maximum limit is 1,00,000 per month.
This is all the frequently asked questions hope you have got to know many things about PhonePe and also about the main topic relates to How to delete or deactivate phonepe account permanently. So, this is all the possible methods or knowledge about that collecting from various sources as well websites.
So, thanks for reading the whole blog and if you enjoyed then don’t forget to share with those who needs this.